|Date of performance||10/13/2005|
|Location||San Francisco, California|
|Opening band||The Network|
|This article is in need of a rewrite. The reason given is: disorganized & needs images.
On October 13, 2005, Green Day played at San Francisco's Warfield Theater to a sold-out audience. The small show came shortly after their show at SBC Park - Green Day's largest show in America. The show included a complete performance of the American Idiot album.
- American Idiot
- Jesus of Suburbia
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Are We Waiting
- St. Jimmy
- Give me Novacaine
- She's a Rebel
- Extraordinay Girl
- Wake Me Up When September Ends
- Welcome to Paradise
- Christie Road
- Take Back
- If Only You Were Lonely
- Disappearing Boy plus teasers for Thank You (Led Zeppelin), Sweet Home Alabama (Lynard Skynard), I Don't Know (Ozzy Osbourne)
- Coming Clean
- Midwest Medley: Surrender (Cheap Trick), Bastards of Young (The Replacements)
- Brown Sugar (Rolling Stones - just a quick tease)
- All By Myself (Tre solo on guitar and vocals)
- Dominated Love Slave (Tre on guitar and vocals, Billie Joe on drums)
- Rock the Casbah (Jason White on vocals)
- Dancing With Myself
- King For a Day
- Basket Case
- Blitzkrieg Bop
- I Fought the Law (And the Law Won)
- The "thanks for coming" piano interlude. Billie Joe decided that was enough, started to thank the crowd for coming, then changed his mind.
- 2,000 Light Years Away
- Won't Get Fooled Again
- We Are the Champions
- Shout! plus teasers for Bright Side of Life (Monty Python), and Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
- I Fought the Law (And the Law Won) (reprise)
- During the first song "American Idiot" Billie Joe spotted two elementary school-aged girls too close to the mosh pit and made them a deal.
- "Your dad is having an awful hard time holding people back. But I'll tell you what, I'll make you a deal, and I'll make you a deal too. If you want, you can sit over here on the side of the stage and watch it from up here if you want."
- — Billie Joe Armstrong
They watched the entire show from the side of the stage.
- Billie Joe told a story of the first time he saw a show at the Warfield. Primus played, and also a story of when his friend went to a Grateful Dead concert.