From Green Day Wiki
< Tré CoolJump to navigationJump to search
|Billie does not approve this article.|
If you could improve it, that would be awesome.
- Tre is the only person to ever climb the Universal Studios ball (their trademark) in Orlando, Florida. He climbed the ball at the 1998 MTV Music Awards.
- Tre once milked a dog because he wanted milk for his coffee, and the house he was staying in didn't have any.
- Tre loves to golf.
- Tre played violin in second grade.
- Tre's dad built Larry Livermore's house.
- Tre actually went to a clown college before the band got big, which explains his wild antics.
- Tre uses the same drumkit, Slingerland, as the Who's original drummer Keith Moon did. This is also of course Slingerland, and oddly the two drummers have the same wild and crazy stage antics.
- Tre likes his shoes.
- On MTV's Wildest Moments of the VMAs there's a short Clip of Tre with David Grohl from The Foo Fighters (and previously from Nirvana) singing to Marilyn Manson's "Beautiful People".
- Tre dressed as a priest at a gig (in Dublin). It was probably in reference to Matt Skiba (Alkaline Trio) who is a big fan.
- In an interview on Trio, Tre has said that if he were any female celebrity he would be "that chick from the Golden Girls, because she's old and loose".
- Tre once caught a shark on accident, and after beating it with a baseball bat multiple times, it finally died when he hit it with the stump of the bat.
- Tre is the godfather of Billie's kids.
- In an interview, the band was asked what kind of music they liked, and Tre answered, "I like Fisher Price music, nursery rhymes, and 'The Alphabet Song'."
- Tre's dad was a Vietnam helicopter pilot.
- Tre dressed up as Benji Madden of Good Charlotte for Halloween 2004.
- Tre's estimated net worth is $45,000,000.
- Like Billie, Tre identifies as bisexual, which is probably why the lead singer often jokes about showering with him.
- Tre married his girlfriend Lisea Lyons in March 1995; they had a daughter together named Ramona. They have since separated but are apparently still on good terms. In March 2000, Tre married again, this time to his girlfriend Claudia and now they have a baby together!
- When Tre first took drum lessons from one of his neighbours, the guy would not let him have any cymbals.
- Then after Tre quit going to its drum lessons, he stole cymbals from a local music store and used them like there was no tomorrow.
- Tre's going nuts on the cymbals and he got used to setting his drums on fire on stage
- Before shows Tre would play jazz music.
- Billie Joe once said that he and Tre have had sex a long time ago; they were both drunk, they never quite admitted to doing so, and it was unprotected. Some say that it's doubtful that's true.
- Tre got his knee dislocated and disconnected from his leg in 2002. He needed surgery to get it fixed. It took him 6 months to recover from the surgery. In the same year Tre went to the Californian Music Awards to accept 4 awards while wobbling on crutches.